Jules Hardman is qualified with Body Control Pilates, the largest professional Pilates organisation outside the USA, and world leading provider of training for Pilates teachers. Body Control Pilates is widely seen as a benchmark for safe and effective teaching of the highest quality.
Jules discovered the benefits of Pilates back in 2001, when she was working as an art director for a fashion mail order company.
Long hours in front of a computer, frequent long haul flights and staying in hotels, Jules found Pilates helped her to relax, improve her posture and flexibility.
Best of all she could still carry out the exercises in the comfort of her hotel room whilst away on location shoots. Jules became seriously addicted and passionate about Pilates and in 2009 when she was thinking about a change of career realised that it seemed the natural choice to spread the word and train to be a Pilates teacher. Training included anatomy and theory exams, practical assessments and supervised teaching, qualifying in September 2010.
Jules teaches a wide range of Pilates classes in Alderley Edge & Wilmslow. From Beginners to Advanced and High Intensity Power Pilates group classes, private lessons and Pilates for sports, workshops for Horse riders, Racquet sports, Skiing, Running, Cycling and Golf.
Pilates exercises can help with prevention and recovery of a variety of sports injuries and many top sportsmen and women are now making Pilates an integral part of their fitness programme.
- Body Control Pilates – Level 3 & APPI
- Matwork Level 3
- High Intensity Power Pilates
- Reformer on the Mat using Pilates Bands
- Intermediate Matwork
- Ultimate Pilates Technique
- Standing Pilates
- Pilates for Pregnancy 1
- Pilates for Pregnancy 2
- Pilates for Older Persons
- Small Equipment
- Pilates with the Foam Roller
- Pilates for Horse Riders
- Pilates for Skiing
- Pilates for Runners
- Pilates for Cyclists
- Pilates for Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Pilates for Children
- Pilates for Scoliosis
- Matwork Evolution
- Exercise Strategies for Clients with Chronic Pain
- Bespoke Small Equipment Masterclass – Gym Ball, Overball, Magic Circle & Foam Roller
- The Fearless Spine
- The Cervical Spine in Pilates
- Pelvic Connections
- Hip issues and solutions
- Pilates and the Pre & Post op Hip workshop
- Pilates for PoTs, ME, Fibromyalgia
- The Shoulder Movement & Rehabilitation Workshop